- Feelings of overwhelm, where perhaps they are working too many hours, yet not charging enough
- Understanding how and why a client triggers them, giving a different perspective of situations
- Stepping back to see the bigger picture, especially when you have become affected by a client’s story
- Skills to remain present and grounded, even with clients with a difficult or trauma past, who may bring patterns of overwhelm into clinic.
- Working out and accessing the right type of CPD, to take their business to the next level
- Your posture or pain in areas of your body.
- Understanding how to market yourself and market yourself, to build a thriving practice
60 minute supervision session in person or zoom £60
Please book: 07711 656 011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My Exeter based School of Bodywork inspires students to be the become the best in the field. My dedicated tutor team teach a comprehensive range of courses in Central Exeter. At School of Bodywork we welcome all students; with little or no experience of bodywork or massage, to those who have started to explore the exciting world of bodywork. Our progressive training will enable you to become a qualified, confident and successful practitioner. The School of Bodywork also provides a range of advanced massage workshops to take your career to the next level. For more information about the courses on offer please see individual course pages.